TANDEMcity offers you multiple, state-of-the-art, easy to use tools to help you practice foreign languages. You don’t need to install any software to use the TANDEMcity community; all you need is an Internet browser.
Become a member
In order to be able to use all the TANDEMcity tools, you need to be a member. To become a member takes only a few moments; you just need to click on Register and fill in the form. Once you've created your profile, you can start searching for your language exchange partner and making the best of all of the TANDEMcity tools.
Search for your TANDEM Partner
Find the language partners you have always wanted. With the Members Search Tool you have access to any member’s profile matching your search criteria, such as the language you are learning, your mother tongue (e.g. the language your potential TANDEM partner is learning), country, and age.
The TANDEMcity database is kept updated, and inactive and invalid members are regularly tracked and removed from the community.
Personal Mailbox for Private Messages
You can send and receive Private Messages to and from any members of the TANDEMcity community. This is a great way of practicing your reading and writing skills. Your e-Mail address is not used in Private Messages, so it is protected and is never visible to anyone, except you. Also, your mailbox is personal, only you can see its content.
Send e-Mails to TANDEMcity Members
Through the TANDEMcity Community, you can contact other members via e-Mail. Your e-Mail address is protected when it goes through TANDEMcity on this first contact, the same as the e-Mail of the member you are writing to. When an e-Mail coming from TANDEMcity is answered, then the receiver is able to see the e-Mail address.
TANDEMcity Chat: Practice languages online with other TANDEMcity members in the city Chat, a fun and useful tool. You can have multiple chat windows simultaneously, you can chat in public chat rooms of your language exchange group, and you can call a member and open a private chat room. If there is nobody in the chat when you enter, you can always practice with TANDEMcity’s chatbot.
Skype: You can also enhance your speaking and listening skills in the language you are learning by holding conversations with your TANDEM partners via Skype.
News and Forums
Find relevant language exchange and language learning news and articles at the TANDEMcity News Section, or participate in language exchange related forums, find out and discuss anything about learning languages, ask other members questions about learning methods, grammar, culture and more...
At TANDEMcity you can find language resources such as dictionaries, books, videos, podcasts, etc.
|< Prev||Next >|
Latest Featured TANDEM Schools
- Learn French in Montpellier at discounted prices!
- Italian and art in Venice, Italy
- San Sebastian, the perfect summer gateway for your Spanish course!
- Spanish, tapas, Moorish and «Gitano» culture, and more in Granada!
- «München mag Dich», and so does TANDEM Munich!
- German and fun in Göttingen, Germany
- Learn German in Frankfurt, one of the most liveable cities in the world
- Academia Uruguay is celebrating its 5th anniversary with a video contest!
- Italian and photo immersion in Rome, Italy
- Still thinking about learning languages this summer?
- Italian language and art, culture and gastronomy in Rome
- German Courses in Dresden: 3-week Summer Special
- Granada, Spain: Free Spanish course for Russian native speaker!
- TANDEM Berlin has new premises!
|Total: 70 - Members: 0 / Guests: 70|
|No members online|
- Language learning combined with out of the ordinary activities IV – Italian in Venice, Italy!
- Language learning combined with out of the ordinary activities III – Spanish in Madrid!
- Language learning combined with out of the ordinary activities II – Spanish in Granada!
- Language learning combined with out of the ordinary activities I
- Tailor your own experience learning Spanish in Madrid!
- A quick view of Spanish customs and traditions
- Choosing a language school abroad III – Quality standards in Spain, Germany, and Italy
- Choosing a language school abroad II – Quality standards
- Choosing a language school abroad I – Size does matter!
- Language travel goodies