Please Login or Register. Lost Password?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Look here to find news and announcements from the TANDEMcity Team
by pataka | 04/28/2010 11:49
We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know each other and share you common interests.
by kitsune | 05/28/2012 13:38
Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members alike.
by shatzy | 04/25/2011 10:18
Latest Featured TANDEM Schools
- Learn French in Montpellier at discounted prices!
- Italian and art in Venice, Italy
- San Sebastian, the perfect summer gateway for your Spanish course!
- Spanish, tapas, Moorish and «Gitano» culture, and more in Granada!
- «München mag Dich», and so does TANDEM Munich!
- German and fun in Göttingen, Germany
- Learn German in Frankfurt, one of the most liveable cities in the world
- Academia Uruguay is celebrating its 5th anniversary with a video contest!
- Italian and photo immersion in Rome, Italy
- Still thinking about learning languages this summer?
- Italian language and art, culture and gastronomy in Rome
- German Courses in Dresden: 3-week Summer Special
- Granada, Spain: Free Spanish course for Russian native speaker!
- TANDEM Berlin has new premises!
|0 this week|
|0 this month|
|Total: 40 - Members: 0 / Guests: 40|
|No members online|
- Language learning combined with out of the ordinary activities IV – Italian in Venice, Italy!
- Language learning combined with out of the ordinary activities III – Spanish in Madrid!
- Language learning combined with out of the ordinary activities II – Spanish in Granada!
- Language learning combined with out of the ordinary activities I
- Tailor your own experience learning Spanish in Madrid!
- A quick view of Spanish customs and traditions
- Choosing a language school abroad III – Quality standards in Spain, Germany, and Italy
- Choosing a language school abroad II – Quality standards
- Choosing a language school abroad I – Size does matter!
- Language travel goodies