Language Exchange Community - TANDEM City
TANDEMcity, your Language Exchange Community
TANDEMcity is a virtual city for language and culture sharing. The TANDEMcity community includes people from all around the world interested in language exchange and language learning. TANDEMcity provides you with state-of-the-art, easy to use tools to help you learn and practice foreign languages while sharing your mother tongue, meeting people, and having fun.
TANDEMcity is brought to you by TANDEM® International, a network of independent language schools of France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Argentina, Uruguay and Chile. All the TANDEM International Member Schools have adopted the TANDEM Method, developed by the TANDEM Foundation, which means that all schools place special emphasis on the cultural integration of their students, through facilitating language exchange with native speakers.
French Teacher Training and DELF B2 Exam preparation in Toulouse, 2013!
Study French in Toulouse and make the most of your stay in France! Langue Onze Toulouse's French courses are held in small groups of 6 to 12 students per class, and the French courses are designed for all nationalities and all levels of knowledge of French. Learn French by fully immersing yourself in present day in the French culture!French Teacher Training Sessions in Toulouse, 2013
If you are a teacher of French as a second language in your country, and you would like to update your linguistic skills and your cultural knowledge while you discover Toulouse and enjoy the weather of South-West France, don't miss the French Teacher Training session in Toulouse next year!
Whether you have funding from Comenius or Grundvig or not, choose Langue Onze Toulouse, whose teaching use the most up-to-date materials and methods, and has over 20 years of experience teaching French as a second language.
The French teacher training course in Toulouse includes:
- A subtle approach to the French language, contemporary socio-cultural issues, the French cultural heritage, the French Spirit
- Games in class, comic strips, IT in the classroom: get to know a wide range of up-to-date teaching resources.
- A full training program: 2 weeks of intensive training combining advanced French training, cultural resources and training workshops + experiences of Toulouse, the surrounding area and the local cuisine.
Next training session: 25th March to 5th April 2013
DELF B2 Exam Preparation
Students, professionals, and people passionate about French: if you are learning French as a second language and you would like to enter a French university or school, you are thinking of working in France or for a French company, or you simply want to have your French skills officially recognized.
Langue Onze Toulouse offers you a special DELF B2 exam preparation course (Diplôme d’études en langue française). The DELF B2 is the main diploma formally recognized by all universities and French training institutions, both in France and abroad.
Full preparation program includes: 4 weeks session in group = 30 course hours + a 4-hour practice exam under real exam conditions + correction and individual recommendation for the exam
Register now for our next 2013 session:
- April, 15th - May, 10th 2013
- August, 5th – Aug.30th 2013
- November, 4th-29th 2013
Langue Onze Toulouse – TANDEM Toulouse
10 rue des Arts - 31000, Toulouse, France
Tel: + 33 561 625 458 / Fax: + 33 561 628 560
TANDEM International member school since 1986
Take great pictures and win a two-week free Spanish course in Granada!
To join the contest you only need to upload a picture related to Granada, whether it be a landscape, portrait, activity, classes, etc. The photograph should be representative of your stay in Granada.
Any photograph with more than 50 votes in Facebook will be chosen.
Prize: a two-week Spanish course (20 lessons per week) to take before 31st December 2013.
Deadline to submit the photographs: 31st December 2012. In order to join the contest, you need to follow Escuela Montalban's page in Facebook.
Special Autumn Offer for Spanish Courses in Barcelona, Spain
German Part-time Evening Courses for Beginners in Hamburg
Tandem Hamburg International Language School offers evening classes for those who don’t have much time to study German, but need to improve their skills.
Now you can join the Evening German Course 2 evenings per weeks for 2 or 3 class hours to learn German if:
- you are a resident of Hamburg or environ and would like to improve your competence of this country's language after your working time
- have a job in Hamburg and would like to take advantage of your personal bonus voucher (Prämiengutschein) for language training
- would like to have regular training sessions, but cannot spare the time for an intensive or semi-intensive class
- are looking forward to having fun learning in an small international group (3-10 students)
There are still some places in the new German evening course for beginners starting on Monday 10 September, 7.30 to 9.00 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays.
If you can commit to a full time German course in Hamburg, book online through TANDEM Shop and get 5 % discount!
TANDEM Language Exchange group in Facebook!
Are you a Facebook user? Now you can join the TANDEM Language Exchange group in Facebook and keep learning languages and sharing your culture. If you are mad about languages, join this group today !
¿Eres usuario de Facebook? Ahora puedes unirte al grupo TANDEM Language Exchange en Facebook, una herramienta más para seguir aprendiendo idiomas y compartiendo tu cultura. ¡Si eres un apasionado de los idiomas, únete a este grupo ahora mismo !
Page 1 of 2
Latest Featured TANDEM Schools
- Learn French in Montpellier at discounted prices!
- Italian and art in Venice, Italy
- San Sebastian, the perfect summer gateway for your Spanish course!
- Spanish, tapas, Moorish and «Gitano» culture, and more in Granada!
- «München mag Dich», and so does TANDEM Munich!
- German and fun in Göttingen, Germany
- Learn German in Frankfurt, one of the most liveable cities in the world
- Academia Uruguay is celebrating its 5th anniversary with a video contest!
- Italian and photo immersion in Rome, Italy
- Still thinking about learning languages this summer?
- Italian language and art, culture and gastronomy in Rome
- German Courses in Dresden: 3-week Summer Special
- Granada, Spain: Free Spanish course for Russian native speaker!
- TANDEM Berlin has new premises!
|0 this week|
|0 this month|
|Total: 47 - Members: 0 / Guests: 47|
|No members online|
- Language learning combined with out of the ordinary activities IV – Italian in Venice, Italy!
- Language learning combined with out of the ordinary activities III – Spanish in Madrid!
- Language learning combined with out of the ordinary activities II – Spanish in Granada!
- Language learning combined with out of the ordinary activities I
- Tailor your own experience learning Spanish in Madrid!
- A quick view of Spanish customs and traditions
- Choosing a language school abroad III – Quality standards in Spain, Germany, and Italy
- Choosing a language school abroad II – Quality standards
- Choosing a language school abroad I – Size does matter!
- Language travel goodies